"like tommy lee and whatsherbutt...*" you
mean big boobs anderson? *LMAO*
Wendee??????????? nervous yet?? what time ya
leave tomorrow?? where ya leaving from??
Printable View
"like tommy lee and whatsherbutt...*" you
mean big boobs anderson? *LMAO*
Wendee??????????? nervous yet?? what time ya
leave tomorrow?? where ya leaving from??
Mani and pedicure...done!
I packed last night. All done..just sitting at work until 9 going crazy..YES Judy..I am nervous as hell, and have been for days...I don't think I've had a full night sleep since he got home! I'm glad I was able to book a flight at the last minute, I originally wasnt leaving until Monday morning, and I was going to originally drive (8 hrs). I leave tomorrow at 1:30 out of Baltimore, arrive at Raleigh around 2:30, then an hour and a half drive to Sophia where he is. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures, if my camera works, I lent it to my mom and she dropped it..grr!
Lookslike you have everything in check 2cute. Try to relax and get some sleep tonight ( i know that's easier said then done). I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and just enjoy your lovaboy and take lots of pics. We'll all be waiting for details when you get back. Have a safe flight and don't forget the lingerie -grinz- Have a blast girlie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
i must say, i haven't heard just2cute that happy and content in a lonnnnnng time, ever since her gravel slingin' episode down south but anyways, she's fine, details will come when she returns.
congrats just2cute, im happy for ya!
*waits for details*
*waits for video*
gravel slinging... *ROFLMFAO
omg that was at my man's place!! *ROFL
shit.. i forgot about that...
*still laughin..
hope yer havin fun, bebe.. *G
Hope you're having a great time 2bebe [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks for letting everyone know I was ok, Tee. I got the cutest little text message from her lol
I am quite happy and content, we're back in Pa now, and he leaves very early Tuesday morning...so better get back to him again, I'll have more details, and pics after he leaves (no videos..lol!), he has to go back to Mississippi for a month (insert a big pout here!)
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]